About Security State Bank
Since 1929, Security State Bank has proudly served the people of Northern Wyoming. Our locally-owned and operated bank is small enough to listen, yet big enough to help. As times changed we expanded from Basin to four new locations in Gillette, Sheridan, Worland, and Greybull. Though we’ve grown from a small hometown bank to one with assets over $400 million, we still provide the same good, old-fashioned personal service from local folks who know you. Security State Bank offers a full line of personal and commercial banking and lending services including:
- a safe, convenient place for deposits
- agricultural and commercial loans at reasonable rates
- competitive rates of interest on savings and CDs
- financing for consumers and home buyers on a variety of terms
- personal attention that is second to none
Thank you for choosing Security State Bank. If you have questions or would like to speak to a customer service representative, please contact us.