Have the flexibility to bank anytime, anywhere.
Banking has never been easier.
Our eService products offer secure, convenient and efficient access to your Security State bank accounts. You can easily make common transactions at your convenience, 24 hours a day!
- Bill Pay – Pay your monthly bills at your convenience in a secure web environment.
- CardValet– Help protect yourself against fraud with on/off controls. Manage your account by checking balances, viewing transaction history and receiving low balance alerts to help avoid fees. This is a great tool to monitor personal spending, but it also allows business owners to oversee company spending as well. Use transaction controls for merchant codes and locations thresholds to ensure spending is authorized.
- eStatements – View and print statements at anytime, and receive electronic versions of account notices. The eStatements will look exactly like the printed notice.
- External Transfers– Allows you to easily move money between your Security State Bank account and accounts at other financial institution.
- Mobile Banking (Mobiliti)– Get access to your accounts anywhere, anytime on your mobile device.
- Mobile Deposit– Make deposits on your time. Simply snap a picture of the front and back of the check on your smartphone and deposit it using the bank’s mobile app.
- Mobile Wallet*– Using a mobile wallet instead of a card on file when you shop online means you can reduce the number of places where your card numbers are stored, without sacrificing a speed checkout.
- Notifi– Enables our retail and business customers to choose what they want to be alerted about, how they receive those alerts (email, text and push notification), and where they receive alerts (mobile devices and email addresses).
- Online Banking – Review your account balance and transaction history for Checking, Savings, Money Market Accounts, CD’s, IRA’s and loans including balances, pending transactions, payments, transfers and much more.
- Popmoney – Conveniently send, receive and request money with an email address, mobile phone number or account number.
- uChoose Rewards– Earn points using your Security State Bank debit card on everyday purchases. Redeem then for cash, merchandise, gift cards and so much more.
*You can access a mobile wallet through a smartphone app. Companies such as Apple, Samsung, and Android offer this feature.